Sometimes I Just W ait No Matter What.

Garden Grove, California
Arguing here now at Meds hopeless So I wait. Getting close to nine but intend to stay late. Need to calm down and let it just slide. Somehow I must go here with the tide. I know Meds has rules oh yes indeed. Somehow they sometimes impede. But they really do not seem to care One does not matteranywhere. If you have a health problem see your doctor Hope the meds follow his orders somewhat Because they seem to make their own rules. Perhaps they do veiw us all as fools. Good night or good morn wherever you are Im following m y moods by and far Hoping things are better tomorrow Hope y ou happiness not sorrow. Time t o stop and relax with a book Time for a snack and cheer myself up A time to enjoy peace in myquiet nook. Peanut b utter and jelly quite a sup. Todays doings I need to forget a bit Not good to go to bed in a snit People I guess make errors too But why I hav e no clue.
Read your book and try to relax, the best is to go with the flow.
Yed it really is as its something I will leave to mydoctor.
@Lucky15 (33698)
Have a great night out there. :) Hope you will feel better tomorrow
I will cool off and perhaps things will make sense tomorrow so tonight I relax and be happy,
@gabs8513 (48715)
Try to relax Sweetie I wish I was closer to you Sweet and I wish they would take better care of you
things have been so odd here ever since the Pos turned our retirement center over to the new owners the staff now arejust kids really nobody over 30 so what the heck do they know about us older people?
@gabs8513 (48715)
@Hatley They don't Sweetie there has to be something that you can all do it is cruel mention it to your Doctor and see if he can do anything
It's important to not go to bed upset.
yes it really is and I did not sleep that well last night.
I think you should just go with the flow. When it comes to th meds what else can you do.
yes that is all I can do and talk to my d octor.