If only I would have got paid for posting on all forums these past years!

@EddieHands (37845)
I used to post so much on forums in my younger days. But I never really made any money off them. Sadly only the site owners were able to make big money off ads etc. Well I am glad mylot shares the money with us! I love posting on this forum. Blessings
I know what you mean! I was a fan of Yahoo Answers and I never earned anything except top contributor beside my name.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes very true! A lot of sites I used to psot on , never really paid me. But here on mylot we get out piece of the pie! and the pie tastes great! Blessings
@EddieHands Yes - it is nice to see myLot back in action and paying their members. Have a great evening!
@EddieHands (37845)
@infatuatedbby Yes it very nice! have a very nice night! Blessings
@Bluedoll (17069)
Glad you posted this. It is most certainly true!
@EddieHands (37845)
Oh yes all those years posting for free. I would have a lot of money, if I had been getting paid way back then. Blessings
@Bluedoll (17069)
@EddieHands Maybe no one thought of it way back then.
I have never posted on blogs, I only wrote for sites who paid the writers.
@EddieHands (37845)
Very good I used to write for sites, and I do blogs. But I used to waste hours chatting for free online and on forums. Facebook is also a big waste of time I did, with no money in return.
I started my Internet journey by being on a site that did not pay.I was there for 3 years.
@EddieHands The site that I am talking about is purely a site for exchanging news and views.
@Blondie2222 (21790)
I wish more sites would pay like mylot also but it's okay i enjoy being here then the other sites I'm on
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah I know! I might actually care about posting on social media more, if they offered me money! But since they don't mylot time! Blessings
I like the idea of how myLot shares so nicely as well . . . and as you I have been forum posting for free for years and never had so much fun and desire to keep returning daily as I do here
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes mylot is one of the best, I've been on here for years! I am so glad it's back and better than ever! Truly a wonderful website !
@TheSojourner (17454)
I remember the old days of the chat rooms. That's how I cut my itis on the Internet. And then my first writing site was associated content