" He understood and love what I did "

@ida123 (6234)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I went to my parents house this morning because my siblings send me some amount for my folks medicines, milk and toiletries. I was on the second thought if I will buy them or give my Dad the amount needed for their needs but I bought their needs and when I arrived, I felt so happy when he accepted all the things I bought from the grocery and in the drugstore. I saw his face with a big smile, so does my Mom and I love seeing them that way. I'm so thankful that he understands us and what we're doing is for his safety and he told me, thank you my dear for buying us this things. How about you friends, does your Dad or Mom understood and love what you did after he/she was offended?
@KnehKnah (3491)
Our parents will always love us, even if we hurt them. I can say that now, now that I am already a parent of grown up kids. In case they offend me, I always forgive them. That's how I love them.
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I know and feel it friend because I also did that to my children.
@KnehKnah (3491)
@ida123 Yes, my dear Ida. We always do that to our children, forgive them every time they commit wrong, just like what our parents did to us. Know what? Now we can really say that we are very lucky havind kind, caring & loving parents. Now, we are like those to our children. I am sure our children will be like us, as they raise their families. Beautiful world of happy families!
Your parents are lucky that you and your siblings care about them so much, and they must really appreciate you.
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It's our duty to take care of our old parents, we can't pay of what we are now.
Im so guilty that i haven't bought something for my mom. I didn't even give her a card during her birthday
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Your physical presence is the best gift given to your parents especially when there's special occasion and so does some gifts.
Glad that you can help your parents.
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
As long as I'm here, I'll help and take care of them because they're old enough to do such things.
I think they would understand the gesture from you. In my case, I need extra money to hand it to them.
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes, I also give him monetary aid.
@Lucky15 (33687)
Glad to know that he is okay now. He had understand your point
@ida123 (6234)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
And I'm very thankful to God.
@Yar_Joey (3296)
i live alone in my pad and my parents live in our other house just a stone's throw away. every time I feel sick or anybody between them do not feel well, we take care of each other. They give me meals while I sometimes cook for them