Never Watched The Show But Still See The HighLights

@Dena91 (4507)
I've never watched an entire episode of American Idol since it's been on air. However I do hear conversations from each season and if curious enough will you tube to see a particular performance. This week they had the first year winner, Kelly Clarkson, on. She did her new song, Piece by Piece, which she wrote about being abandoned by her biological father. Being I can completely relate to this subject, my abandonment was from my mother and for a time my father. I you tubed the video. It's an emotional yet powerful song.
Kelly's new single "Piece by Piece" is out now! Get the radio edit on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/PxP?IQid=yt Listen on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/sPxP?IQid=...
@inertia4 (27713)
I remember watching the first season. But the show got stupid and I stopped. it became boring. They never seemed to keep things fresh with it.
@Dena91 (4507)
It's just something that never held my attention, though I know who some of the winner's have been and enjoy their music.
@inertia4 (27713)
@Dena91 Me also. It never had that thing to keep people watching. That is my opinion. And besides, these days with things like Youtube and Apple music, people can be discovered very easy. They really don't need TV to do it.
I saw American Idol a long time ago.
I agree it is a very emotionally powerful song. I have enjoyed this season so far.
We often pick up highlights from these shows on YouTube. We really don't watch much TV.
I've never seen an episode either, but I have seen suggested videos when they come across my e-mail. This was a very good song. Thank you.
I have never watched American Idol, I do not even know if it is broadcast here, may be a local version.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I watched it on idol the night she sang it. Made me cry. Very good song
I missed that performance. I usually watch American Idol but was watching the wild Republican debate. Thanks for the link!
@Marcyaz (35620)
I am watching the reruns of this show and actually like it but don't think it will be back. The judges can be quite hard on some of the contestants.