Noodle legs.

@xFiacre (6492)
Ireland
My pregnant daughter (still can't get used to saying that) arrived to meet us today with a friend, not the pregnant father, but someone else. I couldn't help but notice that her legs are as thin as noodles. I've never seen legs as thin. She's just a pale, wan looking two yards of pump water, a lovely girl who is probably quite economical to run, but you might be afraid even to shake her hand in case you break her.
The friend probably does not look very healthy at all. Hope that is just her genetic makeup to be that thin.
It's quite possible she is very proud of her sylph-like figure but such people certainly don't look healthy.
Some women are so petite and small that they don't look their age. Is she taking prenatal vitamins?
Vince says he has lucky legs - lucky they don't snap and ... well, whatever. But you couldn't describe them as noodles - thank goodness.
I hope everything is alright with your daughter. Is she eating properly?
@nanette64 (14698)
• Fairfield, Texas
She needs to be careful @xFiacre . It doesn't sound like she's eating enough and that's not good for the baby. Is she having morning sickness? That could be a major cause of weight loss.