Am I wasting my time?

@checky99 (226)
Spain
Hello, I've already started in this page mainly for earn money, but i realized that I can improve my English too much. Actually I'm 17 and I'm studing "bachillerato" in Spain , and I think that this page is going to improve it, but I can't spent too much time in this things.
@vandana7 (57187)
I feel my language has improved. :)
@drannhh (15002)
I think it has! It would be great to have several other languages on this site...or sister sites in other countries.
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
@drannhh Yes, I'd like it also, because it's a little difficult for me to talk in english, But I think it's worth it for learn it.
@vandana7 (57187)
@checky99 ...It is worth it, if you ask me. :)
@drannhh (15002)
You are right, you have to strictly limit your time, because this site is very addictive. However more important than the little amount of money you earn here you can learn a lot here, perfecting your English, but also learning about other sites where you can earn money online.
@1wldngl (3996)
I would think it would be a good place to pick up local colloquialisms, slang terms, and conversational English.
• Denmark
You don't earn money here if you write one post after the other. You can only earn money if other members come to your site and like and comment on your posts. Logically, they'll only come to your site if you do the same to them. You must make yourself known to the community. So stop posting your discussions and start reading the discussions of other members.
@AnanthuVs (403)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I am also suffer with my english language.I think this page provide better way to improving our language skills and communication skills.so mylot doesnt waste our time