People are stupid.

Pensacola, Florida
Watching Cops right now, and this big cop just pulled a guy over. Its apparent that the cop and the guy he is currently arresting have dealt with each other before. But the cop found a bong in his car and the guys answer was "That's not mine, I've never used that " Seriously ? Do people actually think those answers actually work or will get them off the hook?
I know! Its right there in the car, his car.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yeah I've watched that too they're are some REAL stupid people out there there's been some that just are TOO stupid like when they say that's not mine someone borrowed my car or someone threw it in the car DAH??
• Pensacola, Florida
@sugartoes my favorite is. I'm not selling it, just doing It...
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lexiconlover ha ha ha what about when their CAUGHT buying & selling it & say what's wrong I wasn't doing anything or the ones that THINK they going to get a way & run & STILL get caught that show really needs to be used in schools to SHOW kids how it really works that don't work at all
• Pensacola, Florida
@sugartoes it wouldn't matter if it got shown in schools or not, the kids that end up doing that are a lot of the time raised that way, around that behavior so that's all they know
Silly as it sounds, always deny deny deny no matter what.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts, nah. Tell them the truth. It'll serve you better in the long run
@lexiconlover Depends on the crime. I worked years in ATM disputes and all a customer had to say was I didn't do it, it didn't matter if we knew that was them in Vegas and not that their card was "stolen."
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts But that's different. Cops are different.
@moffittjc (44692)
• Gainesville, Florida
I have always found that it's better to be honest when dealing with cops. When people lie, the cops can see right through it. Besides, cops aren't used to people answering truthfully to their questions, so it's refreshing to the cops to see someone actually be on the up and up with them!
• Pensacola, Florida
The cops honestly appreciate honesty
@DWDavis (13032)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
These types of people are raised from birth to lie, deny, and shift blame, all the while avoiding responsibility.
• Pensacola, Florida
@dwdavis Yes, and those are the ones who will be repeat offenders and find themselves in jail over and over.
@T_gray (7807)
• Salina, Kansas
I've watched those does and hear that excuse a lot. Yeah, really? Do they really think it's going to work?