It's Still Very Cold Here

It’s going down into the 30s F tonight, so I’ve had my pellet stove on and the house is nice and warm. I’ve had an easy day today, not doing much of anything strenuous. I spent most of the day just taking it easy and watching TV, which is unusual for me, but I haven’t been very motivated this week to do much of anything. I hope that after I see the eye doctor on Monday that I will get some good news and be ready to move on. It’s just been very stressful, not knowing what to expect next. I am going to write some cards tomorrow, including a couple Sympathy cards to friends in my congregation. The daughter and granddaughter of the woman who died are both in my congregation. Then, I want to write some cards for a few other persons, who have had surgery and other health issues. I have the cards, addresses and stamps, so I should be able to do them all in the morning. I hope everyone in MyLot land is doing well.
I need to send a 'get well' card to my sister-in-law who fell and broke her hip a week ago.
Oh dear. That's very dangerous. A broken hip. Does she live near you?
@IreneVincent Yes, I know broken hips can be bad news. They live in a suburb in Perth, the capital, about two hours drive.
@Marcyaz (35589)
Well Friday and Saturday it was warmer weather but today is in the lower 30's and it was raining but now again it is snowing outside. Dang snow will it never end. Have a good Sunday.
It's warmer here today but the wind is blowing. The sun is shining brightly and it is warm, but the air is still chilly. I'm in for the rest of the day and evening.
I hope that you get your problem solved. Enjoy today.
Yes, I hope so too. Tomorrow will not get here fast enough. I will be up and out the door quickly to see what the doctor has to say. It's somewhat warmer today, but the house feels cold. I'm bundled up because I don't want to start the pellet stove again. I'm down to the last five bags of pellets. We can always get more, but I was hoping I had enough to last through the winter. Maybe not.
That eye appointment I hope goes well. I hate messing with my eyes.
Yes, my eye doctor has sent me to get blood work and a CT scan, which I did this past week. He thinks the problem with my eyelid "drooping" MIGHT be neurological. That's what I'm anxious about. So, I'm up and ready to go to see him this morning. My appointment is at 11:30 AM.