Good morning

Pensacola, Florida
Its rather early here, but since I went to bed pretty early last night here we are. I'm watching some show with animal videos on Animal Planet. I guess by being up this early it gives me more time to read discussions and throw my two cents in. When I looked last night, I saw that I am officially halfway to the minimum cash out amount. So I'm totally going to be able to reach it before the cut off date for payout. Hope everyone is having a good morning.
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Good morning. I got a much later start than you did, but still had some time to drop in before K and I left for church. I hope you have a good and productive day.
• Pensacola, Florida
@DWDavis Hope you guys have a good morning at church
@DWDavis (10771)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@lexiconlover Church was interesting today as the Gospel reading was the story of the Samaritan woman at the well. After Church we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and sat in our favorite waitresses section. We've gotten to know her so well she feels almost like family. If A and Z had had a sister I think she would have been much like B. Like them, she's motivated, hard working, and focused on where she wants to go with her life.
• Pensacola, Florida
@DWDavis That sounds like you two had quite the awesome morning.
• Calgary, Alberta
Timezone differences makes me smile. I just ate my dinner today. I had eggplant omelette and I also had some Japanese fish cakes,
• Pensacola, Florida
Eggplant omlette sounds good.
• Calgary, Alberta
@lexiconlover Yeah, eggplants and eggs really work well together. this morning, I will have creamy macaroni soup for breakfast.
• Pensacola, Florida
@CaptAlbertWhisker what Is in that
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
Very good morning to you, its heading towards evening in India,and since its Sunday today, you can be more relaxed today.
• Pensacola, Florida
I'll probably spend a good amount of time here today.
@avi256 (4372)
• Pune, India
@lexiconlover Would surely look out for more posts from you.
Good morning and yes it is still early and I am having my first cup of coffee. So good!
• Pensacola, Florida
No coffee here this morning. I did have peach tea though.
Good morning I am watching animal planet too untamed and uncut.
• Pensacola, Florida
That might of been what I was watching, I don't know lol.
Well it is way past morning, but just now seeing this, been a long day but I did get a few things accomplished, not much but a little.
that reminds me, I should sleep early for another exercise tomorrow.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Best of luck to you
@MGjhaud (20740)
its 8:34pm here, about to sleep. good for you, youre hitting payout. hoping ill hit it by next month. enjoy the rest of your day.
Good morning to you, although its dinner time here in my country,lol. Hope you have a great day and goodluck with the 2 cents
@Lucky15 (33386)
Good morning. I can see that you can ;)
@Shiva49 (12973)
Only two days left, wish you luck - siva