Lemmy

Lemmy
I know I'm new here still, but you will soon see that I have a few interests, but I love talking about them. One is music! For instance, I am listening some good old school metal and Motorhead song came on and it reminded me that we lost a music legend two months today!! Rest in Peace Lemmy, sure sad I wont' see you in concert again. :(
Never got to see them live, and now I never will
MOTORHEAD...Stone Dead Forever
Man, the shows I've seen where great. He'd come out, the energy would be crazy. He would play a song, it would blow your ears off, then he would tell them to turn it up. He would talk between songs, you wouldn't understand a word he said. Then he would break into another song. The sound of the bass was so powerful the first time I seen it that my ribs were shaking. I'd send you a link of the opening song from the first time I seen him, but I don't know how lol.
@Sasquatchy Do you have it posted online anywhere?
@JolietJake If you go to youtube and type in Heavy MTL Motorhead 2011 you'll see the clips from the first show I seen him at. I only got stills of the show, but there you will see others videos. It was so cool. I think you'll like it! You seem cool! lol.
@crossbones27 (22335)
• Redlands, California
He changed things whether he meant to or not.
AGREED!
@danny1971 (1749)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Yeah, I like music as well, and especially talking about it. I heard about Lemmy passing away here about two months ago. So sad. I remember Motorhead back in the day. They were a good band, IMO. I like Metallica though. Kirk Hammit can really play that guitar good. I like watching them live on Youtube also. :) BTW, welcome to Mylot!!!
I know. You've said that! :D Thank you for the welcome.