Is the net a scary place ?

@EddieHands (37558)
Do you think the net can be a scary place? I mean a lot of spooky websites. I heard there are gore websites that show a lot of nasty bloody videos. I don't even know how sites like that exist online. And I wonder why people like to watch stuff like that. I even heard there are creepy and bad videos on youtube! I never knew that. How does that stuff get there? who makes it? The world and net can be a scary place I think.
I always worry about kids accessing those videos. I do think the web can be a very scary and sick place to spend time.
@EddieHands (37558)
Yeah I even saw people post those videos on facebook. I once saw one. All I can say if never again. Real life is not like in the movies.. Yes I think those videos should be taken down. They are horrible.
@MGjhaud (20748)
it is a scary place so be careful out here. hoping the kids wont be able to get to see those.
@EddieHands (37558)
Yes some sites and places can be scary. I just stick the places I know that are cool, like mylot and some other sites. But even youtube sometimes has some spooky stuff on there.
@MGjhaud (20748)
@EddieHands depends what you search
@EddieHands (37558)
@MGjhaud yes very true! I like to search for food videos, and funny ones! I also like watching cartoons :) no way I see scary ones before bed so I will not sleep good.
@skysnap (17674)
Deepeweb is quite scary. You access it from TOR. And the content is really scary. Things like videos of some stuff. That is what makes things a bit harder to judge if the deepweb sort of stuff is any good at all.
@EddieHands (37558)
Yeah I know the deepweb is even worse than the normal web. But even the normal web has a lot of bad gore stuff. I heard deepweb is the worst content ever. Well the bad stuff. There are some good and cool sites to I heard.
@skysnap (17674)
@EddieHands Mostly bad stuff. like rape videos, murder stuff, ritual and witchcraft and all that bad stuff in illegal world. so mostly not worth going unless you're in for adventure view.
@EddieHands (37558)
@skysnap I've heard people get mental illness from sick videos they saw down there. Two reason I don't want that. I don't want to go crazy and not get in trouble for seeing things i should not. The scary pary, is people who make and buy that kind of stuff are already insane and to them it's fun to make and watch. So scary to me! The good news is some the worst guys that did that sort of thing were finally caught and brought to justice. But just knowing someone out there could be doing that gives me chills at night.. So i stick to happy land and youtube. Cartoons are better than those crazy videos
I don't like scary stuff not even movies
@EddieHands (37558)
Yeah I like it a little in movies, but not so much in real life. Blessings