Dollar Tree Adventure

Pensacola, Florida
Apparently I can't go through a day without making a trip to the friendly neighborhood Dollar Tree. Today was no different than any other day. I made my daily trip to Dollar Tree and picked up a few items and was blown away by how much the interior of the store smelled like weed.
• Midland, Michigan
Hopefully that doesn't mean the employees were smoking it. maybe a group of people just left and reeked of it, that's a possibility too. Is this the dollar tree you usually shop at and is this the first time you noticed this? I used to shop at one near me but try to stay away so I don't spend all my money there.
• Pensacola, Florida
Nah. They usually smell like weed. Then again weed is a big problem here.
• Midland, Michigan
@lexiconlover So do you think they're smoking it while working? That seems a bit brave or stupid.
• Pensacola, Florida
@MarshaMusselman Its Florida, 95 percent of the population is high
Really smelled like weed? Hum, I wonder what's going on there.
It is time to confess you have an addiction. It is time to attend a meeting of Dollar Tree Anonymous.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts, what's fun is that I was just watching intervention
@danny1971 (1749)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
Ah yes, I love this store too. And so does my mother. I like to go shopping there sometimes and they do have nice things that are for $1.
• Pensacola, Florida
Yes that they do.
• Rochester, New York
I love going to my local Dollar Tree. I normally don't go on Sundays though because some folks feel that it's ok to use the store as a church. Mind you I have no problem with that, but it makes shopping very difficult when your trying to talk to an employee and end up yelling just to be heard.
Really? I get that a lot here in Colorado. Last night my bathroom (live on the top floor) reaked of pot.