Have you tried using Bitcoin?

@AkoPinay (11100)
I tried two Bitcoin Faucets (Moon Bitcoin and Field Bitcoins) last year but after few months I get bored. I used xapo Bitcoin Wallet and never liked it. So, when I joined bitLanders, ProfitBitcoin and BTCinstantwin I used Coins.ph. Any cryptocurrency earners here on myLot? I earned more than 3 Bitcoins last year. The highest exchange rate was $500 plus and the lowest was $200 plus. If I only bought Bitcoins when the price was at $200 plus and withdraw at $500 I made a lot profit last year! For my fellow Filipinos who haven't tried using Bitcoin just sign up at Coins.ph copy your Bitcoin Wallet Address and paste it on to Bitcoin paying sites' payment info box (i.e. www .moonbit.co.in) in order to receive payments. Your Bitcoins will automatically be converted to local currency. We can also buy Bitcoins at Coins.ph when the price is lower and keep it there until the price goes higher just like forex trading.
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow, congrats very nice bitcoins, better return.
@AkoPinay (11100)
Thank you! I edited my post @cacay1 :)
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@AkoPinay Why friend? Okay nice action.
I don't know much about bitcoin despite that I've heard of it for a long time. I still don't think it's in my interest right now.
• Calgary, Alberta
Bitcoin is suppose to be the money of the future. It is a new currency in digital form that doesn't belong to any country.
@AkoPinay (11100)
@CaptAlbertWhisker yes but US and Japan defined cryptocurrency as commodity ;)
@AkoPinay (11100)
If you have no interest in Forex or investing most likely you wont be interested in Bitcoin or any digital currencies. @letranknight2015
@skysnap (17489)
I have coinbase account and it is been while since I opened the account. I don;t know if the bitcoins are any worth to me now considering it takes a lot of time to even make some decent amount from them. I do however find them good because no tax on them.
@AkoPinay (11100)
yes @skysnap Bitcoin is cheaper and faster that's why I LOVE it. Sadly, bitLanders switched payment method to PayPal and Payza. I hope sites like myLot have Bitcoin/cryptocurrency payment options :)
@skysnap (17489)
@AkoPinay US has strict laws with bitcoin. and mylot being US based company don't want to get into that risk. For us asians, it's kind of not much issue with bitcoins. we can use it any way we like. but not in us.
@sjvg1976 (16854)
I am not a crypto currency collector. I don't know much about bit coins. What are the sites from where one can earn it?
@cacay1 (32383)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sjvg1976, Right, where? Please share us here.
@AkoPinay (11100)
You can try www .moonbit .co .in but sorry India does not support cryptocurrencies :( @cacay1
@abbyyy (10)
Bitcoin is really innovation and revolution in economy. Instant, Secure, Transparent are feature of Bitcoins and this will be future.