Bloody hell slice the pie cuts down pay rates!

@EddieHands (37814)
Bloody hell I can never get the site to work! And now they only pay about 5 cents per review! I am tired of that site. I am glad I am getting my youtube business and selling products to make big money this year! no more depending on tiny things, and sites that always shut down! Maybe only other site I will keep now is mylot. And my main sites. Yes that would be wise! Blessings
@silvermist (20085)
@EddieHands I tried joining that site.They let me join and after joining they said they do not give work to people from my country. Why they let me join ,I do not know.I am sorry that they have reduced their payment.
Hopefully the requirement isn't much if it goes down to 5 cents per review. How many characters minimum required? But do you get to keep the review item free? Is it worth it?
Yes blessings for helping you keep the frustrating things from working you up so much, good night for now and enjoy the 'extra' day of Feb !
looks like they're going down the drain again.
I think I would give up on that site to.