what people think is relevant an not?

Auckland, New Zealand
so here it is most people think going to the club partying there life away is the way to go. You know specially the whole clubbing scene. I don't get the whole idea the point behind it all people can't socialise with anyone intoxicated, all they do is use you. so I take it in to my own hands an only leave to go out once very month or even two months am I doing the right thing or not?
I agree to me that kind of scene got old really quick lol. I prefer to be home with my cat.
• Auckland, New Zealand
you have a cat? me to I have two of them lonely guy ?? it's not that I got bored of that scene it was the whole waking up the next day with a sore head and the worse hangover ever wasn't worth it ?? well I think so anyways
@katiheremia I just mean it wasn't a good scene a lot of dumb people doing dumb things.
• Auckland, New Zealand
@TRBRocks420 yes true that it's never a good scene unless your with good people an it's family an friends