pain in my but !

Auckland, New Zealand
I had a history of self harrmong you know I was a pretty bright child I wasn't at any point in my life bullied or even abused. I started of looking at my friends an then doing it I thought why would they put them self through that pain. I didn't get what was long on in there life. One day I broke up with my boyfriend it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be I was emotional an upset ashamed embarrassed started getting a tad depressed. then my friend got with him well two of my mate's did found out he was playing me all that time we were together after two year I didn't think it was possible. I was abused later on from my next boyfriend I couldn't convide in anyone to help me an support me I didnt see the point like I felt useless already so I took every hit on the chin like it was nothing very bruise broken none. I lost my friends it felt like I had no one, I was so down I started realising that's why they self harmed cause of this feeling I done it for a year and a half I blaimed my self for everything that had happened I wasn't good enough to keep him an even my own friends. Pushed my family away. my mum an dad found out an now I attend coinciding if I ever feel like that. now I am a happy soul I try reach out to people that need my help well that I can share my story with to show them there is more to life then this that everything will work out but like it did for me.
• Calgary, Alberta
Well you are a strong person because you managed to get through all of that hardships. Heartbreaks should make us stronger and I think you already are.
• Auckland, New Zealand
thank you so much for that. I feel like I'm a stronger personperson bbecause of the things that I have been through, but the past is the past an im not about to let some little miss hap in my passed determine how I will live my life ??
Sorry to hear about all of that, life can be hard sometimes, but we just got to learn from the past. So, we can do things better in the future and, glad things are going better now.
• Auckland, New Zealand
it's honestly fine I'm not looking for sympathy I know there's so many more pople out there that's worse of then me. But yes I'm doing much better my life has taken a turn an I'm looking at the positive things an never the bad negativity out an positivity in ??
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm glad to hear that you have gotten out of that relationship, as I was abused myself by my husband for 4 yrs & I finally got out of it. glad to know your one that is willing to speak up to help someone in the same out come as we were in we don't tell anyone till it's TOO LATE & that's why we need people that need our help to understand abuse is just that ABUSE.
I never understood the whole self-harming thing. I'm glad you are past that now and learning to love yourself instead of hurting yourself. It's nice that you want to help other people.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
Its hard when you go through that kind of situation but it can be removed cause your better then that.