Sell crafts on eBay?

@checky99 (226)
Spain
Hi friends, in less than a month I will have a week and a half of holidays and I want to do something for earning money. But in Spain there isn't jobs enought and less for me cause I'm only 17 years old and it will be only for these holidays. So I've decided to make something manual to sell it on eBay but I don't know what and how. For example doing bracelets could be a great idea but if it don't have great or profesional appearence, anybody is going to buy it. I had thought to make teddies, but I'm not sure and I don't know if the people is going to buy it. Also earrings but I don't know where can I find the materials and how to do it. Necklaces, but there are too cheap and beauty so I don't know how to do. I'd want to do something quietly at home to earn a little money from my effort Also I've seen on Internet that you can put in an envelope publicitary letters or hooding pens from house, but there are many scams that ask for money to send the pieces, and never send you nothing. So I'd want you say me what could I make to sell it, and how could get the materials. Thank you so much everyone.
Why don't you look for a job as a waiter in a restaurant or bar or a job in a kitchen? I wouldn't buy anything on ebay if it weren't very well made. What will a teddy or a bracelet look like if you have no experience? You have to buy the material and in the end you will have earned next to nothing.
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
Yes, cause that I don't know if I'll do it. Also in Spain there is a too many unemployed and I don't think I'll find as soon as a job for a short time. Thanks you anyway.
I wouldn't buy materials to create something I had no experience in making. I would rather find a part time job that assures me of an income. By the way, I would never buy anything from eBay or any site like that.
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
I'd do this but I only have 11 days without class. And about the materials, I've thougt to do the timical bracelet made with balls, but I don't think there is too much people interested in this. It should have a profesional appearence more. Thanks for the opinion.
@ramapo17 (23408)
• Melbourne, Florida
@checky99 Do you have a flea market near you that you can sell things at instead of online? People like to see what they are getting in person. Maybe a church bazaar etc. Good luck to you.
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
@ramapo17 Thanks, I think I could sell things in a flea market one day as you prupose. I love that people thinking as different can bring me solutions I haven't thought, I can't believe I couldn't find more options. Have a nice day.
@sugartoes (40062)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have a few Ideas I can send you that you probably wont need to buy anything to make it here's one if you can get someone to give them to you that would be a EASY one to make
In this video we will show you how to make a very cute flower pot out of an old coffee container. It is very inexpensive to make and it is adorable. It makes...
@sugartoes (40062)
• Greencastle, Indiana
here's another one you could do that would really sell
Spring is here! I hope you guys enjoy this DIY Tutorial on how to paint these cute flower pots to put in your bedroom, kitchen, etc! (I am no longer MrMustac...
@sugartoes (40062)
• Greencastle, Indiana
one more here you could work with that's really easy & cheap to do here
Happy Easter! :) 1/ Dripping paint 0:19 2/ Rope 0:56 3/ Old nail polish 1:40 4/ Pastel dots 2:10 5/ Gold dipped 3:16 ________________________________________...
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
@sugartoes Thanks, It could be so good If did it well. Also It will be fun and its a great idea that I haven't thought. Probably I'll do something like this to sell it or simply for my plants. Thanks you so much!
@salonga (27982)
i really have no experience about selling online, sorry can't help you.
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
Well, it doesn't matter. Thanks for trying.
@sugartoes (40062)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@checky99 don't let nothing hold you back on this I think it's a great idea I gave you 3 good ideas you don't have to have experience in selling I'll see if I can help you with the selling part as well
VIDEO CONTENTS: 0:00 - 0:46 : Intro. 0:47 - 2:37 : Community // Local selling && Advertising. 2:38 - 3:47 : Naming your business. Business Cards. 3:48 - 4:11...
@checky99 (226)
• Spain
@sugartoes Thanks so much for the ideas and this video, I'll see it in a few minutes.