So, did anyone watch the Oscars?

Dallas, Texas
We did. We thought it was all mainly about giving awards to the people who made the movie, MAD MAX fury road. We saw it a few weeks ago. It was packed with action, suspense and pulse pounding violence and action. I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Mad Max but remember the main character is not played by Mel Gibson. Still the movie is fun to watch.
• Pensacola, Florida
I tuned in for a few minutes, I saw Leo get his win.
• Dallas, Texas
He was probably glad to get that out of the way.
• Pensacola, Florida
@lookatdesktop He looked so happy.
• Dallas, Texas
@lexiconlover He probably thought he might not get the award at first. They may have confidence but they sometimes need to win just to restore their self confidence. He is a serious actor. He not a run in the mill type. No way. Leonardo is one of the last real serious and dedicated actors of his age.
Yes it is amazing in a bad way that a film like that got so many 'awards' technical as they were, glad it did NOT make Best Picture like Spotlight did
• Dallas, Texas
Knowing what we know about mass appeal makes me think about our current choice for president. He has mass appeal but would never get an Oscar for it. LOL. The Donald, that is.
I will keep my opinion of him to myself . . . @lookatdesktop
• Dallas, Texas
@enlightenedpsych2 You show discretion and I admire that in another person.
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Im glad that Leo got his first oscar. He deserved it!
• Dallas, Texas
Not only that he needed a good sense of accomplishment from the difficulty of his role in that movie. I don't know anyone else who would have done it so real and so dangerous.
@aju007 (1471)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@lookatdesktop True. Only he could do that role.