do you go to a store just to go?

Tucson, Arizona
My wife will ask me to go to the store with her. When we get there and I askwhat are we looking for, she tells me nothing we are just looking to see if we find something we want..Me being a nice guy does not reply,,well maybe I do but not out loud.
• Uzbekistan
I don't do that. If I did, my husband would refuse to accompany me. Why aren't you honest?
• Tucson, Arizona
I am honest... I go with my wife most of the time, I carry the things she buy and make sure she doesn't have any walking problems or any other problems.
@hostessman most men hate going shopping and being the carry person
@hostessman That is very nice of you but do you ever get upset shopping without a cause?
I used to love to wander around the store and not have anything in mind to buy. Needless to say i always found something!!
Same here. I have to go home with something lol.
I can always find something I want, but not need! Ugh!
• Tucson, Arizona
@DianneN my wife will alway end up with something.. does she need it, probably not half of the time..just there in case she needs help
@amnabas (10313)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well its sort of window shopping my hubby would get angry on me on this approach.
@sugartoes (42545)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@amnabas that wouldn't be nice he shouldn't get mad at you for just getting out of the house a few hrs that's not very supportive
I sometimes want to go shop just because, no particular reason. My boyfriend never accompanies me during times when I want to shop without reason because he knows it'll be awhile.
• Uzbekistan
He's a wise man.
@MALUSE Now he is. When we first started dating he would tag along until he found out that he was a moving coat rack But that was 9 years ago lol.
I always have something I need when I go to a store, but even though I have a mission, I do like to look at other things which makes my husband nervous because something we just may need appears.
Lol! This was my first chuckle of the day. Thank you!
Your a good husband but sorry to hear your are dragged to a store just to get out of the house . . .
you seem to enjoy do this and being careful so just in case wife needs a any help
@Dogia23 (148)
• Johnson City, Tennessee
my wife dos that all the time to me lol
@danny1971 (1749)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
I use to do that bit not anymore just found it boring to look at stuff that I cannot buy my mother does this a lot just to get out of the house lol :)
@sugartoes (42545)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha funny I should find this cause I don'r "NORMALLY" do that but just yesterday I did cause in our little neck of the woods we got a new dollar general store that opened a few days a go that" didn't go to the opening cause I knew it was going to be packed so I went last night before they closed we had to have some stuff anyway but I really wanted to go to check it out to see how it looked I was quite surprised at how big & laid out they did it I loved it so we went through ever isle before really getting what we went there for walked out with 25 $ of stuff (after paying for it)
@rina110383 (24070)
I go to a store when I need to buy a particular thing. Otherwise, no. This keeps me from temptation - buying things I don't need.
I only go to the store when I absolutely have to.