A difficult time

Japan
I am heading into a difficult time; my mother broke her hip early February and had a heart attack this past week. I am going back to see her; it is hard to help when you are halfway around the world. Right now I am making quantities of sub lesson plans and trying to find someone to take care of my cats for the time I'm gone. Just thought my friends here would like to know.
Prayers going out to your mom, that she will make a full recovery.
• Japan
Thanks.
So sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she makes a full recovery and also that you get someone to care for the kitties so you can spend some time with her. I've put you in my prayers.
• Japan
Thanks for all prayers! She is being bombarded with them so hopefully she will get better fast!
Good, @petatonicsca I hope she's out and about in short order.
I know this has to be a most difficult and stressful time. I will say a prayer.
• Japan
Thanks.
@1hopefulman (28383)
Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope that God blesses your efforts to give her care.
I know it is hard. I hope your mom will get well soon and then many things will be back to normal for you.
I am sorry you are having to go through this. Your mother is lucky to have you coming to be with her.
I am so very sorry to hear this.