My Prediction: Donald Trump Will Not Be The GOP Nominee!

Calgary, Alberta
I am sure Donald Trump will not win the GOP nomination. Although he will win the most number of delegates, he will not accumulate 1237 delegates required to win the GOP nomination. The Republican party will anoint Rubio as their nominee. Angry and disappointed, Donald Trump will run as an independent. As a result Republicans will lose to the Democrats. And either Hillary or Sanders will be the next president of the United States! What do you think of my bold prediction?
@FourWalls (14654)
I believe that there is going to be a major showdown at the Republican National Convention. The Republican "establishment" doesn't like him because he's an "outsider," but that is part of the reason he is resonating so much with GOP voters. For the past four years voters have been sending Republicans to Washington to stop the "status quo," and instead they just help it continue. This isn't like the 90's where the GOP was elected because they promised change (the "Contract With America") and actually did what they said they were going to do once elected. Mitch McConnell (my senator, I'm sorry ) keeps promising to "fight," but once he wins reelection he just sits back, goes along with everything he promised to fight against, and draws his paycheck. And people are FED UP with that. If the Republicans today had honored their campaign promises the way the Republicans did in 1994 the Republicans wouldn't be in this mess. I have other theories, too (the press is helping plug Trump at the exclusion of even mentioning other candidates in order to get the "buffoon" nominated then let the Democrats clean up in November), but I think the main place to lay the blame for Trump's success is the fact that the tough Republicans of the Reagan era and 1994 have turned into spineless jellyfish, and people are fed up with it.
I think it is worse than that actually. They are pandering to the lunatic fringe in their own party. The majority of their own people do not believe what they spout. None of the Dems do either. So how would any of them win?
• Calgary, Alberta
@FourWalls - - O, I am learning more about USA politics . . Thanks, my friend. By the way, this is getting really funny. Rubio is hitting Trump from head to foot. His followers was making fun of Donald's hair and even suspected it was a wig. Just lately Rubio made fun of Donald's orange spray tan . . . and just now I learned from CNNnews that Rubio said Trump's hands are small . . and Donald shot back calling Rubio - - little Rubio. What is next with these two?
• Calgary, Alberta
@ElizabethWallace Maybe a third party (independent) candidate will eventually step up!
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
I pray you are right my friend
• Calgary, Alberta
@Gillygirl . . Of the remaining 5 GOP candidates, I would vote for Governor Kasich if I were An American citizen. Thank God, I am Canadian! I just love American politics. It is interesting, exciting, entertaining, and CRAZY!
@antonbunot and terrifying
It corresponds to what I said months ago. I am sure we are not the only ones to have this thought. I heard that he met with long time friends, the Clintons, just before he announced. I think this was the plan.
• Calgary, Alberta
@ElizabethWallace Just watched the breaking news on CNN and the Republican Establishment led by failed Republican presidential candidate Romney is trying so hard to stop Trump before it is too late. But I think it is already late! And if brockered convention will happen Trump will surely run as independent. If that happens, Democrats will prevail!
@antonbunot I think this is part of the end game that was planned last year. We'll have to wait to see.
I do not dare to make predictions, but I hope you are right.
I hope you a right