What's the one thing that you haven't done, that you really wanna do?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20830)
I've been meaning to travel outside the country alone. Anywhere in the world just to experience it. I'm not a traveller because i dont like it or rather i dont like its aftereffect on my body. Plus my paycheck isnt enough and even if i have saved enough, i just dont have enough time to enjoy it. Now that i'm injured and i can't go out, i've been wanting to cut my hair short. Like a boy cut or a bob cut. I haven't tried that hairdo but i won't be able to see the back of my head. I don't have huge mirrors as well. those are actually two things i've shared with you guys. what about you? what's holding you back?
I would love to travel too but i have to overcome my fear of flights. I was scared because of the missing airline awhile ago.
@MGjhaud (20830)
you're like my sister haha. she hates flying but shed been flying countless times..
@MGjhaud I never traveled much yet (just to one other state only). Maybe in the future.
I am also scared to fly lol, but I did fly one time.
I want to travel more too. I have only been to 4 states.
@MGjhaud (20830)
maybe outside the US?
@MGjhaud Yes, it would be interesting to go to another country.
@ida123 (6281)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I want to travel out of the country with my family but we have conflict of schedule so we plan to travel in our country, anyway, we spend pesos here not like travelling abroad, it's costly.
@MGjhaud (20830)
costly indeed. even though we get discounted fares nowadays but what about the shopping..
@EddieHands (34198)
I want to play with remote control cars and have a race with my friends Blessings !
@MGjhaud (20830)
that sounds fun. and unique.
@EddieHands (34198)
@MGjhaud Yeah I bet it will be very fun! I remember playing those remote control cars long ago when I was younger! I want to do it again.
@MGjhaud (20830)
@EddieHands oh youve done it already. never tried those when i was young cause they were so expensive here so i settled with kites haha
Just like you , i want me , my husband and daughter to be able to travel in places outside of the Philippines , someday . However , before doing that , i want us to visit the nice places here first ,
@MGjhaud (20830)
'ppreciating our own first yeah.. ive got friends who recently got involved in to mountain climbing and surfing. i envy them on their pictures cause it looks like theyve been outside the country.
@MGjhaud You mean those mounmtain climbing and surfing looks like it w as taken abroad.
@MGjhaud (20830)
@LeaPea2417 (15909)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have traveled outside the country before, but there are still places I have not visited before that I would love to visit sometime.
@MGjhaud (20830)
hope you'll get there soon.