Life Line Phone

@OKennedy (1158)
Hi everyone,how are you? It's O'kennedy and today I would like to mention Life line. What is life line? Life line is a free service for low income families. If you meet one of the criteria on the list of requirements you may be eligible for one of two things. A free mobile phone with a predetermined amount of minutes,unlimited texting and internet. The other is a landline phone at a discounted rate.The landline I believe is like a basic phone package unlimited local calling not sure about the other features but it is something that you can ask. Life Line is in all 50 states and you can apply online. Simply type in lifelinesupport.org and it will take you to the page where they answer questions. Lets you know what you need to be able to qualify. If you need this help check it out. Maybe it may not be something that you need but you know someone who can use the help. Feel free to add any other programs like this one if you know of any.
I don't think that we have this service here in Canada.
@OKennedy (1158)
I think it only may be a service offered here in the usa.
Hey and, I am doing pretty good, also sounds like a good service.
@OKennedy (1158)
Its helpful not the greatest but considering its free that is really like winning the lottery for the cellphone.
@yukimori (8319)
From what I understand, the mobile phone program does not include internet service. Participants get a certain number of minutes and the ability to text, but that's it.
@OKennedy (1158)
It may vary from state to state I have one friend here who has 250 mins. The internet works only on wifi. The other one lives in Fl and she gets 500 minutes. I guess it depends ch state may have a variant either way a free cell'phone or discounted home phone is great when you are in a time of need.
I would like to add that at least here in Los Angeles, the rest of us are paying for that Life Line. It is right on the bill. So we are being forced to pay for this free service. An example of forced spreading the wealth.
@OKennedy (1158)
We are always paying for something which is why i think its important that we make the best use of these programs. There are always some crazy hidden charges that most people don't know about. Its all a load of crap America did all that bs to be free of England's crap tax laws and they did the same crap just that now you get to vote in some idiot to represent you who will do whatever they want anyway. Doesn't matter much there is no better place to go of all the places in the world its the lesser of all the evils. No matter where we live there is always going to be something forced upon us that we don't want.