If You Love Peanut Butter Read This

peanut butter
@Marcyaz (35651)
Today March 1st is National Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Peanut butter is America's favorite sandwich spread especially with kids. Is peanut butter a staple in your house? It was in mine when my children were young. Smooth peanut butter seems to be the most popular but crunchy is also good. There are a lot of uses for peanut butter like peanut butter cookies, it is also good on crackers and celery. Can you think of other uses for peanut butter. There is even a recipe to make your own peanut butter.
I just know that peanut butter does have health benefits. I think organic peanut butter is a wise choice for health purposes. I love peanut butter, but have to watch how much I eat or else chubbiness sets in.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@Corbin5 I understand that peanut butter can be fattening so some people have to watch how much they eat it.
pssst @Corbin5 the chubby factor night be related to the fats in peanut butter which Blood Types A, B and O have difficulty removing even though it is higher in the good fats (Polyunsaturated fats), it can be problematic
I have this just about every day.The Skippy Chunky
I'm also a chunky lover
@Marilynda1225 I go back and forth.But chunky comes up on top.LOL
@Marcyaz (35651)
@amadeo I like the creamy myself rather than the chunky. Each to their own choice.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I am actually not a lover of Peanut butter and I don't think it is that big here in the UK yes they sell it but it is not as popular here as it is in America
@Marcyaz (35651)
@gabs8513 I use it for my dogs if they need to take a pill for something, they love it. I usually give them a little bit as a treat once a day.
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I love peanut butter, I can put a lump on a spoon and eat it like a Popsicle. If it has peanut butter in it I'm there..
@sueznewz2 (10066)
• Alicante, Spain
me too .... and I'm the same with nutella chocolate spread....
@Marcyaz (35651)
@fistriger58 They do say that peanut butter is good for you, I have never had it on a spoon like that.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@sueznewz2 You eat it off a spoon also?
I'll pass. The idea of peanut butter makes me gag. I never liked it, and I found I'm allergic to it. Enjoy your peanut butter.
@Marcyaz (35651)
Thanks the rest of us will enjoy our peanut butter. Allergic to peanuts?
@sishy7 (27631)
It's not my favorite but it's a staple in my house because the rest of the family love it either smooth or crunchy...
@Marcyaz (35651)
@sishy7 Good to hear in your country it is a staple also and your family loves it.
@ida123 (6247)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
In our house, peanut butter is the top of the list of all spread, me, my husband and son do love it with hot sandwich bread in the morning.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@ida123 It is good to have peanut butter in the house for a fast snack .
@PatZAnthony (12771)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Many we know make their own peanut butter. We are almond butter fans, which is also easy to make.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@PatZAnthony Never tried making it with almond butter but sounds good to me.
I love Peanut Butter (good thing it just happens to be on the 'beneficial food list' for my Blood type), so I have at least four sandwiches with it a month !
@Marcyaz (35651)
@enlightenedpsych2 Great that it is benefical to you and you like it.
I much prefer the crunchy type of P.B.
• Preston, England
I love peanut butter sandwiches
Yes, you can also make peanut butter fudge with it.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@TRBRocks420 I have never had peanut butter fudge and it does sound good so I will have to try it.
@Marcyaz It is really good, we make it every Christmas.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@TRBRocks420 I am going to have to try that, sounds good if you make it at Christmas.
@hexeduser22 (5853)
My wife loves peanut butter... It's good to know that there is a day for peanut butter My wife loves mixing peanut butter and strawberry jam for her sandwich
@Marcyaz (35651)
@hexeduser22 peanut butter and strawberry jam are really good together for a nice sandwich snack.
@Marcyaz it's a very good snack indeed
@Marcyaz (35651)
@hexeduser22 It is a really good snack to have in the house at all times.
cookies, dog treats, all kinds of things! I love the stuff
@Marcyaz (35651)
I love peanut butter cookies and yes dogs love them also.
@Marcyaz I have one with chicken allergies, sometimes I make her dog biscuits with peanut butter
I love peanut butter, especially the crunchy. It's good on apple slices, too. I even eat it from a spoon, which I did today!
@Marcyaz (35651)
@DianneN I prefer the smooth peanut buttr but it all tastes good. I never tried it on apple slices but that does sound yummy.
@Marcyaz I'm very oral. The crunch is good for me. Lol
@VivaLaDani13 (20515)
• Perth, Australia
oh geez another one lol I LOVE peanut butter. But only on toast or as a sandwich. When I was in primary school I used to eat peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches lol I have no idea if that is actually a common thing. I've never known anyone else to have it but I wouldn't want it now. Sounds so gross.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@VivaLaDani13 lol yep another one. I love peanut butter on toast also or as a sandwich but i have never heard of peanut butter and lettuce. If that is what you liked then hey can't be to bad. lol
peanut butters is what I use for snacks whn ever i have any moneto bu y it as it is good for diabeticz protein and carbs
@Marcyaz (35651)
@Hatley peanut butter is good I like it also.
@cgalavia (1405)
I am a lover of Peanut butter especially for sandwich,my kids love it as well,their favorite.My son sometimes eating it alone while watching a TV.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@cgalavia Peanut butter is really good for a sandwich and lots of kids will eat it while watching TV, the little darlings.
@sueznewz2 (10066)
• Alicante, Spain
I am about to experiment with peanut butter fudge.... I like peanut butter smooth...
@Marcyaz (35651)
@sueznewz2 Do let us know how it turns out as I may try making some, I also prefer the peanut butter smooth type.
@Scindhia (1944)
• Chennai, India
I have tried peanut butter couple of times but I found it too bland. We are used to spicy foods here. So I did not try it after that.
@Marcyaz (35651)
@Scindhia I also like some spicy foods usually Mexican food is fine with me but I also like peanut butter.