I have to unscribe all the time..

Every time I go shopping most times I am asked for my email address for coupons. They spam me all the time with junk mail. I then have to unscribe once more. I am going to just stop giving out my email altogether. I think that is what will work best for me. After all that is the goal now taking care of me.
This is the reason why I don't do the offers here on myLot. They all want my email address. But I don't want to be snowed under with spam offers.
Some sites will let you enter an email with a "+" in it, and you can add anything after a + after your email and it will still be delivered to the same account. (Ex. Emails sent to email@gmail.com and email+spam@gmail.com are both sent to the same email account.) Then you can create a filter (depending on your email provider) to automatically send emails to email+spam@gmail.com to the trash, or spam or wherever. Hopefully this made sense!
I am a bit confused your saying I can send them to the trash folder right.
@sharon6345 Yes, although I'm not sure how to do that with anything other than Gmail. On Gmail you can set up a filter in settings and automatically send emails to the trash based on whatever you want (in this case, you would specify the email address the emails are sent to that you want to be blocked).
@supercalifredge I will try that with yahoo and see if it works. Thanks.
Yeah it is dangerous as they never stop emailing then. When it gets to be too many we have to ease off sharon.
That is why I just remove them and I won't give them the email again.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
I used to set aside an email account for things like that, but like a lot of people I don't bother much these days on offers
Yes, taking care of Sharon.
That is the plan.
@sharon6345 ...Good plan, girl!
Before unscribing can you manage how much un-wanted stuff comes through from the companies offering deals and discounts or is it just simply junk ?
it's just junk mail to me.
@sharon6345 ah okay no deals
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah I never give my email out to sites either, I hate seeing a bunch of junk in my email
I am going to be like you from now on.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@sharon6345 Yeah sometimes you are looking for a specific and important email and have to go through over 100 emails to find the one you are looking forward
@akalinus (19807)
You could get another mail box just for junk mail. You can give them that address and just never look at it very often. You could use it for any junk stuff that comes your way.
That is funny I just made a new email address I should use that one.
That's a reason why I don't do any of the offers here. You have to give an email and even if it's a junk email, you have do deal with a bombardment of spam to delete or one by one try to unscribe.
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
This is an annoying factor with online shopping or applications for registering a product.
@Marcyaz (35625)
Why don't you get an email address just for those coupons then you will not have them going into your regular email address.