What's for dinner? March 1

What's going on the dinner table tonight? Do tell! My husband is working late so I'm not cooking tonight. I am just going to have leftovers from last night's meal, Cider-Braised Brisket with Parsnips and Celery with mashed potatoes. There's plenty of food and really no reason for me to cook just for myself, plus dinner last night was absolutely delicious, so I'm looking forward to revisiting it! That's what's happening over here this evening. What are you having tonight?
@ShyBear88 (17062)
We went to IHOP for dinner since I have a cold.
I love IHOP!
@ShyBear88 (17062)
@NJChicaa I prefer Waffle House but there are none where I live so we do IHOP instead and the kids love it.
@kevin1877uk (36941)
I had a baked potato with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo mmm yum.
That's a strange combo to this person from the US!
@kevin1877uk (36941)
@NJChicaa Lol I guess it could be, common over in the UK.
for us is baked haddock,faro ,zucchini and salad.No dessert.
hahaha I was waiting for you to say it was fish night! =)
@NJChicaa Oh!you know the menu there.
@NJChicaa THat sounds like a mighty good dinner. I have to eat meat about once a week for protein my family insists I eat it every day but I whittled it down to one day.. So I had a Philly Steak sandwich ordered for me for Monday's nights dinner. But Wednesday will have something vegetarian and the rest of the week, Hope you enjoyed your meal! I hate eating myself but my mom doesn't much anymore these days as she is tooo tired and lays on the couch and in bed all day and night. I am going to go back to complete vegetarian I think! I am feeling guilty as ever. It's not you I hope you enjoyed your brisket and continue to enjoy meat.
I could never be a vegetarian!