Anyone Watching Trump's Press Conference?

@moffittjc (43007)
Gainesville, Florida
Today was "Super Tuesday" here in the US, with a number of states holding their primaries. Trump has already claimed victory in at least five states, with voting still taking place in several other states. Trump held a press conference at his estate in Palm Beach, FL, to talk about his victories. I found it very interesting that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie introduced Trump at the start of the press conference. Just a week or so ago, Christie came out and endorsed Trump for President, throwing his support behind Trump. Does anyone find it interesting that Christie introduced Trump? Is there a possibility that Trump may eventually name Christie as his running mate? And for those of you watching, have you noticed Christie standing in the background with a stone-cold sober death stare on his face? It's almost like he's in a daze or catatonic state!
• Pensacola, Florida
I've wondered about the Christie Trump thing for a little bit. It would definitely be interesting if T picked Christie as his running mate.
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
Christie doesn't have a lot of widespread support across the nation, so to me it just doesn't make sense that Trump would pick him for VP. I don't think it would bring a lot more votes to Trump on election day. I was just thinking tonight that it would be a complete shock to the world if Trump picked Carly Fiorina as his running mate! Now that would be totally be unexpected!
• Midland, Michigan
@moffittjc If he asked her, I doubt she'd agree since he basically dissed her way back when.
• Eugene, Oregon
Christie is looking for a job. He and Trump or Trump and whoever had better be beat or we are in serious trouble.
• Midland, Michigan
Have you ever tried standing still for hours with a smile on your face? That can look a bit weird after awhile too. The voting takes place in my state next week. It's unbelievable how well he's doing and a bit scary.
• Eugene, Oregon
Trump and Cruz are a lot scary. Adding Christie to the mix does nothing good or it.
• Midland, Michigan
@JamesHxstatic The problem is that the other side isn't any better. Maybe we all should just govern ourselves.
• Eugene, Oregon
@MarshaMusselman I think the other side is far better. The GOP is for the rich and always has been. I will vote blue and it will be for Hillary.
• Eugene, Oregon
He must have his head in the sand or some other dark place. Trump says all he is going to do with no explanation of how. He and Cruz are whacks of the first order. Do you think Rubio will win his own state?
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
I live in Florida, and from what I've seen it's going to be a difficult call on who will win the state. Rubio is popular here, but so is Trump. Both live in the state, so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Most of the polls I've seen show Trump in the lead in Florida.
• Eugene, Oregon
@moffittjc He says that too. It would be a real blow to Rubio to lose that buffoon,
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
@JamesHxstatic I think Rubio has a bright future in Washington, I just don't know if he is ready for the presidency now. I think he needs to learn how to show up for work in his current position as a Senator and actually cast votes, before he decides to run for President! lol
@Platespinner (16494)
I've given up keeping my head stuck in the sand, for now, I've got it buried in the dust and debris in my childhood home (I'm not in the USA at the moment, and I'm not actually following the news--I'm pretty sure I don't really want to know anyhow).
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
The hard part about trying to follow anything right now is that there are still too many candidates in the hunt, and they spend all their time bashing each other instead of focusing on campaign and election issues. I wish both sides would hurry up and narrow down their choices so we have a better idea of what to expect.
• Midland, Michigan
So, this answers my previous question to Morley, yep, you and she are hanging out together in the same room. Again, sounds like fun. Do the rest of the family get together for these visits?
@MarshaMusselman Morley and I tend to hang out together more than the rest...and we are also a little more likely to get silly than the rest are.
@VivaLaDani13 (19873)
• Perth, Australia
@moffittjc I can't remember if I watched it but I most likely did. I watched him like a hawk when this all started. I kinda lost interest now lol Unless something major happens then I am back to seeing how he deals with it.
As if Trump and Cruz were not weird enough they are now adding Christie to the party! Weird.