It's been over 5 years since I had a cold..

I bought something today for cough and cold. I am coughing a lot right now. I am having pain in my head now just in the temple. I am not sure if taking that medication is a good idea now or should I wait to know i actually have a cold. I know I have some cherry favored cough drops I can start taking. They just remind me of candy. I am so thankful that I got out the house to get supplies today. It might get worse as the night moves on. I am going to make tea now.
@funkeyguhl (1743)
I hope you feel better soon. Though I would recommend drinking Vit C tabs so as to give you protection.
I saw that today and did not know I would need it. I am going to buy orange juice.
@sharon6345 that is a good source of vitamin C as well but I would still recommend getting a tab to boost your immune system more.
@AkoPinay (10101)
Hot ginger tea with golden lime juice is effective for my cough and colds.
I don't like ginger or lime. thanks for the help.
@scheng1 (24742)
If the medication can make you sleep, you should have it, and sleep. The best cure is always adequate rest. Your body is strong enough to kill the virus or bacteria if you rest well.
Yes I will have to take something for this cough.