Will World Peace Ever Be Realized?

@waflay (2717)
Nairobi, Kenya
I'm not just thinking about wars, but personal vendetta from one person to another. I'm thinking of the likes Donald Trump shaking hands with a fresh refugee from Syria, and say 'Welcome to America, and feel at home....' Will this ever come to happen? We can talk about peace, sing about it in those beautiful voices and dance to the tune... just like how MJ did, the same way Black-eyed-peas sung about it---The song 'where is the love'---, but does the world (people) listen? I hate it when I hear people, especially, politicians turning world peace into hate and love for bloodshed game. They say whatever they have to say to win the like minded hearts... Killing the last hope for humankind. Will people ever love one another, be ready to help one another, be there to correct that needy lifestyle someone is living and help those who genuinely need help? Have Your Say!
@mavlana (1030)
Politicians are those people,who talk more and act less.The world had entered in its elderly phase a long time before..and now a days,suffering from chronical diseases,it will end soon if not healed by love and compassion...the things which seems to be out of reach.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Politicians talk more to hinder that much needed progress into something great, but I hope someday the world will be a better place without people who incite others for no good reason. We can't win the war against evil by doing evil. It is just sad that innocent people hurt the most when evil minds acts against each other. Thanks for your sentiments @mavlana
@mavlana (1030)
@waflay yes...it is the most harsh act of politicians..they are knowledgeable people...and the knowledge is the biggest enemy of innocents.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@mavlana Wow! This makes me so scared... So it means a good number of educated individuals are using their knowledge to make sure people do not become united--- divide and rule kind of approach--- just to make it easy for their ideologies to rule the world. I hate it when a few individuals benefit from people's pain and sorrow.
I hope we will someday see world peace, if everyone would just love each other, we would have it.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I used to think that way but as time goes,and as I read about how the number of those suffering continuing to rise I guess that hope has turned into hopelessness in me. Yes! There is a slim chance-- I truly believe there is one, but how to make myself cling on it is hard for me. With nukes resting in weapon reserves, with terrorists doing everything possible to make the world a living hell, I just wonder when people will wake up and be normal humans--- Thanks for your hopeful say @TRBRocks420
@waflay Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. I pray for peace on earth though.
I really do hope that there will be peace someday and no more wars. Some people are so full of hate that they will never except others.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I also hope a day will come when we will enjoy the peace the we longingly dream to have.But this is achievable if we all decide to be good ambassadors for ourselves and others and also if we tame our actions by only doing what is right.
@alchemistrx (2577)
World peace will be there if a great catastrope is going to happen.
@waflay (2717)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Oops! I don't wanna be alive if it has to go that way @alchemistrx ... But I would love to see people coming together to help one another, irrespective of color, nationality and other vices that are hindrance to world peace.