I heard that if you get a dish pan or bucket and put sand in it and put your feet in it, it is good for the soles.

Dallas, Texas
I heard that sand and bare feet go well together. I also heard that if you place some sand in a pan and set at the couch with your bare feet in the sand, you can move your feet along the surface until the skin on your feet become nice and smooth. But this is a theory. I haven't tried this myself. I wonder if any of you have given this idea a thought?
• Lakewood, Colorado
It is a fact. That is why I so miss the beach my friend. My feet were in tip top shape for walking on the sand a lot.
• Dallas, Texas
A fried of mine and I walked along the edge of Lake Ray Hubbard only to discover my friend's foot was bleeding. Broken glass on of all places, a private beach. The owners of that beach really wanted to make a statement I guess or were terrible about throwing bottles down and making their property a walking hazard.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@lookatdesktop Oh how terrible. Well the beach I was on was well taken care of, still the odd needle about though, one had to be really on alert.
I have heard that walking on a sandy beach will make a person's feet nice and soft, and for those of us not near a beach, I bet the sand in the bucket method is worth a try.
• Dallas, Texas
I gave this some thought and next time I'm at Home Depot I will buy some white sand and try this out.