Ever Heard Of Mykites?

By Cher
Baguio, Philippines
I just found this site which is almost the same as MyLot. But it seems to me that it is more like Bubblews. I don't really know if it is really paying but I am taking my chances. Anyone familiar with this site?
I've only heard of it by accidentally typing myKlot once... No thanks, I'll stay here and only here as the community here is much more the friendlier.
@dodo19 (33051)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm actually a member, although I haven't been for long. I'm still getting use to the site, and familiarizing myself with it. So far, I do kind of like it.
• Baguio, Philippines
The site seems to have a good concept.
@dodo19 (33051)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@cherriefic it does. I'm enjoying it so far.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have never heard of it. I might check it out, but not sure I will sign up or not. I have all I can do to handle mylot, and if the pay over there isn't all that good, as mylot, then it really wouldn't be worth my time. I love mylot to much and I am not sure I want to take time out from here to work over there. thank you for mentioning it though.
• Baguio, Philippines
No problem.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@cherriefic Whenever I get the time, I will check it out though, and see what it is about. I have been to other sites like mylot, and mylot has always been the best, but I will wait to pass judgment before I decide if I want to join it or not.
I tried but it is taking me for ever to make anything. The traffic is not good over there. I have a few cents.
• Baguio, Philippines
Yeah. It seems that it is really slow.
@cherriefic You will be struggling over there if you go there.
@Lucky15 (33753)
Nope. Scaredto try another site for now
@akalinus (17488)
I tied joining MyKites some time ago. I forgot my email, user name and password and they won't let me sign again and do not answer my emails to them.
• Baguio, Philippines
I joined a few weeks ago. It's just the only time I posted something there.
@Teep11 (7099)
I signed up. I may have posted once over there. I'm not sure about it either. This is a reminder. I may check it out again.
• Baguio, Philippines
Seems that it's not that active like around here though. But I will try to see if it is worth it.
I've read it from some one but didn't bother to search for it, i just don't have the time.
I have visited that site and people have been paid according to the research I did. Might as well see how it goes.
Never heard of this site before but not interested. I like to be here.