American Dad.

Pensacola, Florida
Even though I am in the other room, trying to soak my aching hip, knee and ankle in the Epsom salt bath- I can still hear American Dad playing in the bedroom. Usually I do a pretty good job at listening to the voices and being able to tell what episode it is, but for some reason I am mot able to tell what this one is. Its quite possible that it is one that I haven't seen before although I'm pretty sure I've seen them all.
You seem to be on an Adult Swim Cartoon Network run.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Its usually the background channel when I'm sleeping. I wont watch a couple of their shows, Robot Chicken included.
@lexiconlover I have come to need that TV background to sleep. I mean I can fall to sleep without it but somehow that low volume is relaxing.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts I have to have some sort of noise or I can't sleep, its been tv recently. Right now I'm watching destination unknown
@Ronrybs (6973)
• London, England
I liked Family Guy, but couldn't get into American Dad
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs I'd much rather watch Family Guy, but sometimes there just isn't anything else on.