Movie time

By C
@ShyBear88 (18618)
It's one of those night where me and my husband find a movie that we own or on the tv to watch after the kfis have gone to bed. None of the shows we like to watch where on tonight. We ended up,watching Eurotrip which both me and my husband find funny. I laugh at it every time ans we didn't Haven it till tonight my husband found it at the store. But our little movie night as movies on into Hulu for a little bit before bed. I love it when we get time to just watch what every after the kids are sleep. I get tired after a little bit of watching kid tv that is okay for the kids to watch.
• Pensacola, Florida
I've never seen all of Eurotrip. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night because it was on tv. Tonight is Thursday so we will be watching a few different shows. What are some of your regular shows?
@ShyBear88 (18618)
CW has DC Legends or Tomorroe comes on tonight at 8pm. We like watching Flash and Green arrow they are also played on Cw. Tudor three kind of run together. Some time this season Flash ans Supper girl another show we watch will have an episode together my husband likes watching Gotham but I don't. Then Age to of Shield starts next week the 8th.
• Pensacola, Florida
@ShyBear88 I don't watch any of those shows lol.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
@lexiconlover they are pretty good. I did think I round like them. I like grays anatomy but I have to watch it on hulu
@Blondie2222 (22841)
I'm glad you guys get to enjoy movie night when the kids go to bed. I have movie night every once in awhile too
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Sone nights it's movies, or a show dome times it's nothing since my husband might be working in school work that night. That's when I read.
@Lucky15 (33669)
Haven't watch that one. Will check it :)
@ShyBear88 (18618)
It's a funny movie. Most people like it.
Good choice very funny movie lol.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Thanks it's been awhile since I've seen it ans they never play it on tv.
@divssri (977)
• Bangalore, India
Oh you enjoy movie thst us very and slso spend time with your husband. Its very nice feeling to make privacy. Due to many reason we cant spend time with our husband afer kids.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
We spend a lot of time together after the kids go to bed. We make time for that stuff ans just chill out time.
good thing you got time to spent with your husband watching dvd's, that film is kinda familiar.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
The movie is pretty funny. We always find time for a movie or a couple shows st night time.