I am sorry I need to get some rest but I need the pain gone.

I have company but I don't wnat ti. I want to sleep right now god please help me. I want that bum to wake up and come get me. What did Ido tonight. I am realy ot a drinker at all. I don't drink unless it's a holiday. I sit at home and think about the pain. I was just trying to get it all gone. What i s a girl to do tonight and I am tired and he broguht a bag like he is sleeping over. I can; t sleep with strangers here. Adrain was hurting me for 5 years. he cheated on me with that man for 5 years and no mw heart can't heal. I feel like I am ruined for anything in the futture. It is hurting me every day to be in this kind of pain. I love that man with all all my heart and sole. gould you please tell me you understadn. I fel horrible right now like life is not worth living. shoulfd I just end it all to rid myself of the pain I am feeling. I better get on with it then. because,I wil not ever find love again. I am hurting and it feels like god is calling me right now. you just don't understand my pain. I want adrain lo treat me like the ecent woan who deserves. love.
@scheng1 (24948)
You do not have to find love to live a good life. You just have to find a way to help others so that your life is meaningful.
@ricki_911 (17146)
• Toronto, Ontario
Completely agree. You can be happy without anyone else. You have to be happy with you before you can find someone else.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Did you have a drink sharon? Well I hope you got some rest, who was at your house with you there? Yes he is a bum. I do understand the pain, but you cannot lose yourself in it. You are unique, special and worth a lot.. See you tomorrow.
@cacay1 (32164)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
But, it's pain that you'll find gain.No pain,no gain.
@kaka135 (13483)
I am sorry to hear that you have to go through the pain. It really isn't easy to go on, but you deserve love and you deserve a better man or a better life. God is calling you as he is guiding you, leading you to the way it should be. It's not the end, it might be the turning point. Take some rest, really good rest, then hope you can move forward.
@Lucky15 (33700)
Don't give up on love
What Adrain did to you is horrible, but do not think that you are not going to find love again, try to be positive and have some rest.
I am sorry to hear. I hope you get through this rough patch in your life. Hope you get some sleep!
That is horrible, when you found he was cheating on you? that's sad. but don't give up on life, you have a daughter Im sure you won't be alone. please be strong.
@ricki_911 (17146)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think most of us have been in this situation. It takes time to heal, and by just bringing someone else in that will make it worse or even worse unless you are ready. My last ex was similar and took me almost a year before dating again. You shouldn't let him define you like that. Show him you are better than him, and move on with your life without him. You did just fine without him before meeting him, and you can now move on and have a life without him., I find going out with friends, talking about it, and having fun even just walking in the park or different activities.
If he has not treated you like you deserve in all of these years he is not going to. I know it is hard for you to move on but you should. He only brings pain to your life.