No "Political Path Forward" And A Foot Note!

I respect Dr. Ben Carson for his action that 'appears to be Suspending His Campaign". There is something to not in his actions which may indicate how he intends to go forward. I don't believe he will continue the campaign, however I do believe his actions have done something else. While he was in the campaign opponents were attacking and deriding him in so many ways that were often if not always found to be false. Now that he has stepped away the same individuals are doing what is politically expedient. They are praising him. Food for thought: In exposing the nasty, childish behavior of all of the other candidates overall (Republican and Democrat) he may well have opened up a path of Wisdom. On Friday we will get some clarity on what he will be doing going forward. Is it possible that he teams up with Mr. Trump or John Kasich as a VP candidate? which would change the face of the election going forward. Maybe he will begin a foundation to educate people on the truth of what it means to be a leader? The last time American Politics was like this a Political Party Died and was Replaced by the Republican Party. It was the Rise of Abraham Lincoln!
@RonElFran (1139)
• Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Bernie, I'll disagree with you in one respect. To be fair, the "childish behavior" charge applies uniquely to the Republicans in this election cycle. Nobody else has come close to the pettiness and nastiness offered up by Messrs Trump, Rubio and Cruz. To their great credit, Carson and Kasich have comported themselves on a much higher level. And Hillary and Bernie have yet to descend to anywhere near the depths the Republican frontrunners have plumbed.
@RonElFran Yes the Republicans have been 'playground brawlers" and while the Democrats have not stooped to that level, the dishonesty from them is reminiscent of some of the worst examples of criminality. Using the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" excuse for investigations being done by the FBI and other non political entities borders on paranoia and idiocy.
I heard on the news last night that he was pulling out. I hated to hear it.
@Tampa_girl7 What I find interesting is that Dr. Carson said that he saw no "Political Path Forward" and did not outright say he was done.
@Marcyaz (35606)
Maybe we need a couple of new Political Partys today to be up to date. Throw out the Republicans and Democrats and start over again.