Another Day of Nothing

@IvySaysHi (4342)
Well I thought we were going to be going somewhere today, but I was wrong. I didn't wanna just keep my son cooped up inside so I decided to take him out in our yard. I really wish that there was a park with in walking distance of us. I also really wish i already had my license because then I could just drive us places myself. While I am out here I will be writing down the things I need to start doing Pinterest projects for my YouTube channel. I am really excited about it. I guess I could do a vlog while I am out here, but I don't know what I did with my camera. Should probably find it soon. I don't know how long we will be out here because I am already starting to get chilly, but I will tough it out until at least noon. Right now it is 11:26am. Where is all the nice weather!?!
Your son will enjoy being out even if it is a bit chilly. Maybe you need to get on a swing yourself to warm up!
the chill wind is horrible.Not going out.I am in for the day
No nice weather here either. More snow. Gray sky too! Both you and I will be really happy when some nice weather finally comes our way.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to go anywhere today like you thought you were going to. I hate when plans change like that, especially when I am looking forward to going somewhere. I hope you enjoy your day anyway.
It is sunny but cold today, a strong wind from north had chilled the air.