What does full disclosure mean to you..

If you and someone were just meeting and they asked for full disclosure of anything so they would know if it were too much to deal with what does that include? I am not comfortable telling anyone at this point that I have a terrible bladder. I know he knows from when we were growing up that I peed the bed. As an adult I am not comfortable telling that I have that issue. I feel like a liar and that is sure not a good thing for me. also my mental health is another thing. he knows thr was something wrong with me growing up. Bipolar he knows nothing about. God knows I don't want him to know I am on ssi. I was shaking so bad when he was here that I could not cope. He was very very nice and I had a very good time. I just feel like a liar is all.
If you get serious, he needs to know. Otherwise, if he is just a friend he does not. If you feel comfortable with him and trust him it should not be a problem, but that is for later.
comfort and trust of course but not enough for either of these two I mentioned about. I guess not enough then right.
@Ladypeace (2056)
NO ONE should make you feel obligated to provide them with your personal information. Not your family, spouse, friends or complete strangers. Disclosure is an act of sharing. You only do so if you trust someone and feel comfortable to share. But I'm all for honesty in relationships.
No he was not being hard with me or anything just talking is all.
Way until you feel like you can tell him. Only do what you feel good about doing.
I am not ever going to feel good telling another person that. Adrain was good about everything and never ever judged me.
I can be honest to a fault in some things but not in others. I would not want to be honest about health because I'd be scared they wouldn't understand or would pity me.
M friend said she would not ever tell she has bipolar ever. Not unless the meds were not working. I feel like taking it in her direction.
Why is he asking of full disclosure of you? I never heard of that straight up. Usually people talk and learn about each other first??
@pgiblett (6595)
Legally it means all relevant facts must be disclosed.
That is good to know if I were to get in trouble with the law again. Thanks very much.
@pgiblett (6595)
@sharon6345 The legal implication goes further than crime, it means you are required to tell people like social workers all relevant facts..
I would say things that someone wants to know me. It is better this way than knowing from other people. If he or she really likes you, whatever dark side you have will be accepted with open arms.
wow I wonder if other people feel that way. It's a nice way to be if it's possible. Thanks very much
I think it really depends on the context. You haven't given us a lot of information here.
That is the best I have I did not keep anything out.
First time meeting? NOOO, dont tell your life story.
Thanks I am not going to tell.
@ricki_911 (19430)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think y should wait and tell them. I do the same with my health problems many do not understand and wont. If I start dating someone literally I will wait one guy was a year or so before telling him whereas another was a couple months. It depends on how they are but I will casually bring it up and not full detail. Try telling guys my age so give me a few drinks, let me take a pain pills, then we can maybe have s*x or Ill scream in pain.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think health issues can't be ignored but sharing.......