Khloe Kardashian goes braless in daring shirt!!! (Who is Khloe Kardashian?)

Pleasant Hill, California
I was checking my email this evening on AOL and noticed that one of the top news articles (on Huffington Post) had the headline I've used for this post (sans the exclamation points). There are picture of Khloe Kardashian wearing a very low cut blouse or dress (I didn't notice which), and even a video of her getting into a car with commentary by a female reporter. Can someone tell me who Khloe Kardashian is, and why what she's wearing is news? If she's a well-known musician, political commentator, or writer, how has she flown entirely under my radar screen? And why is her attire of significance? Is she usually known for dressing conservatively? I feel so out of the loop.
you have missed nothing of value, and probably retained some brain cells in the process.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I wonder if watching their TV show causes one to shed IQ points. Or if only those swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool watch in the first place.
@TheHorse Probablly. There was a movie once that I swear I felt I had lost brain cells by watching, was in college, friend stuck it in the VHS player, was in the room working on homework, and...I dont even remember what it was, just how horrible it was.
• Calgary, Alberta
She is the daughter of Attorney kardashian, The lawyer who defended OJ Simpson for killing his wife. Her step father is Bruce Jenner who is a gold medalist athlete and now Bruce Jenner is a transwoman named Kaitlyn.
• Calgary, Alberta
@TheHorse Nope, Kaitlyn still needs her manhood because she is dating women. She might be identifying as a lesbian.
• Calgary, Alberta
@TheHorse No need for accessories. She had an affair with a woman while still being married to the Kardashian's mom. oh she just won Woman of the year last year over someone like Malalai Yousafsai, Ong San su chi, The nun of were helping oprhans with aids and the female doctor who discovered a cure for a disease.
@mommaj (22739)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Winning over others with true accomplishments shows how bad of a shape our world is in. Education is no longer important. Adding or subtracting body parts is?
They are simply famous, because of a reality show, that just won't seem to end lol.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I've heard of the reality show. The inmates at the women's prison where I used to work sometimes watched it. What was (or is) interesting about the reality show?
@TheHorse Nothing really lol.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@TRBRocks420 I remain confused. Why is there a news story about her shirt?
@T_gray (7821)
• Salina, Kansas
Haha I don't even know how to say who she is, so I will let someone else take this one. I can only say she is a Kardashian sister. From the show Keeping up with the Kardashians. She is Caitlyn Jenner's Daughter I believe.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Is she a great writer? Or composer? What is her significance? Why is there an article about what she's wearing?
@T_gray (7821)
• Salina, Kansas
@TheHorse I don't think she is anything. I never really understood how they became famous
• Pleasant Hill, California
@T_gray I'm trying to figure out why there is an article about her on Huffington Post. I'm confused.
Well, she either was or still is married to former Lakers 6th man and current screw-up Lamar Odom. Basically, she's a Kardashian (father was OJ's lawyer) and was often referred to as the "ugly sister."
• Pleasant Hill, California
She doesn't look particularly ugly. What are her talents?
@TheHorse - That's how opposing teams fans would taunt him when he entered a game. Basically, at the time, her two sister's were better looking. She has no talent. At all. By the way, I shouldn't have called Lamar a screw-up. He needs help.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@teamfreak16 I don't know him as a player or person. The Golden State Warriors seem like classy guys. I think that's a part of why they're successful.
I think to remember that she is one of the sisters of Kim Kardashian. For some unknown reason those women are always in the news, but I confess that I never take the time to read a line about them.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I don't either. They must do SOMETHING!
@TheHorse I have never understood the reason behind their success, at least in the United States. In Europe most people have no idea who the Kardashian are.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@LadyDuck I think they appeal mostly to the poor and uneducated here. But I'm still not sure why.
@Lucky15 (33416)
I think those ladies with...okay. they are famous with... Ahmm.. why i can mot say anything aside.from their...
• Pleasant Hill, California
I don't understand. Is she a literary critic or something?
@Lucky15 (33416)
@TheHorse i just know them with their body
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Lucky15 I don't know their bodies.
@vandana7 (63831)
Honestly, no idea pony...but the chicken raised a doubt. When you all pull away the feathers you all call chicken dressed, right? And being dressed is good...so may be Khloe Kardashian has everything confused from there..
• Pleasant Hill, California
Ah, the paradox of it all! You may be right about the term, "dressed." The chicken just seemed like the perfect photo to use, and I'm not even sure why.
@vandana7 (63831)
@TheHorse ..You instinctively knew the answer..
I really don't know anything about her.
• Calgary, Alberta
You are lucky that you know nothing. it is not worth it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I was hoping there was a ray of sunshine--of something dignified there.
Kardashian: Just this word is enough for me to run away in the woods.
• Pleasant Hill, California
The words "decline and fall of Western Civilization" come to mind for me, but then that happens pretty often these days.