Hello

@millie02 (6907)
United Kingdom
Hi, I am new here even though I actually joined 6 years ago. I do not know why I have not posted before.
@owlwings (39381)
• Cambridge, England
I suppose that I should say "Welcome back!" but since you joined and then evidently did nothing about it, it's really a "Welcome to MyLot!". You will find that this is a very friendly community. There are quite a few here from the UK but also many people from across the pond and also from India, South Africa, Australia, China and other assorted places around the globe. Here is a page which I put together (to save typing many links and more or less the same words every time a newcomer joins). It contains links to the essential information and also some other stuff which you may find useful. The section on 'How to Use MyLot' refers to the previous version of the site and so is a little out of date, though not too different. I must get around to updating it!
A quick user guide to MyLot with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, a short history of MyLot and other notes Pages Useful Links Welcome to MyLot MyLot is a social site which rewards you for taking part in discussions. There are members from all ov
@millie02 (6907)
Thank you for the welcome.
@Asylum (48278)
• Manchester, England
I noticed the enrol date as soon as opened your profile page, so I was naturally quite perplexed to discover that this was your only discussion. Oh well, it may seem a little late but welcome to Mylot.
@millie02 (6907)
Better late than never. Thanks for the welcome.
@destimona (1930)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Welcome to myot.
@millie02 (6907)
Thank you for the welcome.
@indiandevil (2098)
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Welcome back :)
Welcome back then to Mylot, and I hope that this time, you will write some discussions.
@AkoPinay (10030)
Welcome and continue posting now
Start posting now and you can earn some money each month.
Hello Millie, it's nice that you've decided to become active here. It's fun and there are some nice people to interact with. Welcome.
@kevin1877uk (36966)
Hello to you too. I was the same, I joined back in 2009 and never did anything with the website until last August lol Look forward to reading more :)