Happy Friday

Pensacola, Florida
Its just after five am here and I'm up. I've actually been up for about two hours. I may try to go back to sleep for a couple hours before I have to go out at nine and get things done, but right now I'm watching Orangutan Island on Animal Planet. Its so interesting to see how the monkeys interact with each other and mimic behavior that we are used to seeing in humans.
I thought it was after 6 there, did you mistype that? Aren't you on the Eastern time zone?
• Pensacola, Florida
@jolietjake, Pensacola is central time.
@lexiconlover Huh...had to look at a time zone map, never realized the part under Alabama was central
• Pensacola, Florida
@JolietJake Were right on the edge
@Ronrybs (8115)
• London, England
I usually wake up early, but listen to the radio for a bit.
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs we sleep with the tv on so its usually on when I get up
@Ronrybs (8115)
• London, England
@lexiconlover I usually drop off to an audio book
• Pensacola, Florida
@Ronrybs I don't do audio books often but I do listen to them somerimes
In other words, a typical April morning! Is Dollar Tree calling your name?
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Not yet. I actually went back to sleep and just got up again.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
It's just the greatest thing to be able to watch things like that.
Wow, you are an early bird!
@pumpkinjam (5800)
I was about to say 'good morning' but it is just about afternoon here! I was a bit naughty and went back to bed for an hour or so after the boys had left for school! I've been busy since I got up though. I enjoy those documentary things. My other half watches a lot of them but usually he's half way through one when I join him! Monkeys and apes can be quite interesting, although we have a zoo near us which has, since I was a child, been full of monkeys. As it was a cheap, convenient place to get to, I think I have had more than my fair share of monkeys! Saying that, it was, I believe, originally set up as a monkey/ape/chimpanzee sanctuary!
I watch that show sometimes too and, yeah it is awesome to watch them interact. Very smart creatures.
@AkoPinay (10112)
Happy Friday and Happy Viewing!
@MGjhaud (20861)
you're one early bird. it's 7:26PM here, about to have dinner. i don't know whats on the table yet.. take care today.