Be happy!

car,
Roseburg, Oregon
Exercise every day so you are in good health and that will help you to be happy because you will be healthy. Help others. When you help others that need your help than you feel good about yourself and you feel good about helping someone. Try to find it in your heart to forgive someone that has done your wrong. That will make you feel happy. Try not to think in a negative way all the time. Because that will not make you happy.
All good things to do to make both ourselves and others happy.
@stringer321 (2866)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
One thing that can also help being happy is to smile. Smiling starts a feeling of happiness, it activates some hormones of joy and it also effect the one we smile to, like a mirror effect. :-) I think being happy is a result of choice. Some people have inner joy and laugh easily from many things. That's cool and I like those people. But, even if things are not all right, we can choose how to feel. We can control our feelings with our thoughts. Your advice is good and I like helping others who need my help. I volunteer and I help my sister in her studies. Thinking positive pays off, it changes things for good because it changes our attitude, we can be more creative and more determined to achieve our goals.
Smiling is contagious...if you smile at someone it's almost guaranteed they will smile back
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@Marilynda1225 You are right, if someone smiles to another, the other feels better because he thinks he is important and makes someone else happy, so it makes him happy too. Maybe that's why he will smile back. Like in a mirror.
@stringer321 exactly
I sing, that makes me happy, maybe not so happy for the people who hear me :)
Isn't there as saying "sing like nobody is listening?" I love to sing too especially in the car with the music turned up loud
@Marilynda1225 Me too, but I also sing with no music, the music is in my head and I let the words out :) I know Im a freak right?
This is all wonderful advice.
@EddieHands (37845)
Hey every good advice! I am going to do some exercise right now, and simply clean the house! I am getting a lot of things done today! have a magical... day... Blessings !
I am having a magical day my house is under contract and I am very happy today.
@EddieHands (37845)
@jstory07 I am happy your day is magical! I am also happy.. glad we are happy !
@Marcyaz (35669)
@jstory07 Good Judy so maybe you will be moving out soon.
I don't exercise as much as I should but generally I'm a happy person.
Yiu are so ri ght and I keep putting off that thirty minute walk I should do according to y doctor. The thing for me is just getting started. I find excuses yet once I start I enjoy the walk on my street here as it is a pretty street.
@skysnap (17817)
I agree the more weight we gain that leads to depression and not so happy thoughts.
Yes when we gain weight we are not happy anymore.
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
My best therapy is not just exercise, but I love walks in the evening. My biggest therapy is music, it is my passion, I always changes the mood
All great tips.
Thats what Im doing while mylotting, after commenting on those people who responses to my post, I will start with my major exercise.
I will try to do all those Judy except the 3rd one, some things are not forgivable. I see you were just up the street here on Kipling lolz
@xstitcher (11560)
• Petaluma, California
Funny...when I read the title of your post, a song we used to sing in Sunday School started going through my head... "Happiness is the Lord".
Helping people is also good Karma.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
All this tips will lead to happiness and thanks for sharing this good advise.
@AnneEJ (5013)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Those are all very good suggestions and ones we all should follow
@Marcyaz (35669)
I agree do not think in a negative way all the time, not will not make you happy.
Great advice for all and it is so good to know that we can create our own happy mind and body.