Why dont you delete someone from Facebook

@ricki_911 (19939)
Toronto, Ontario
My friend asked me this afternoon and I thought about it. I thought well normally if say I break up with someone the first thing I do is delete them. I don't want them in my life. She wont delete her boyfriend because she wants to check up on him.
That is expected when a person is not over someone. As we all know it's very easy looking from the outside in. I know I struggle every day. I wish her the best.
@ricki_911 (19939)
• Toronto, Ontario
I told her even my last break up it was hard but to get over it. I had to cut ties, and I did. But she wont and I told her she will always be tempted to check on him. She needs to think of herself right now.
@ricki_911 trust me she is thinking of herself now. she wants to see what he is up to. let hr do it her way. It will be best.
Heck, I deleted my FB account three years ago. Best thing I ever did. I find FB far too tedious and intrusive for me, but glad others find it to be fun.
I don't delete my ex account because we didn't end sour. If you do, you are a bitter person.
@ricki_911 (19939)
• Toronto, Ontario
This is very odd, many people I know or in many relationships one of the parties still thinks it will happen or is in love with the person.
@MGjhaud (20864)
i didnt delete him from my friends list but i unfollowed him. im friends with his sisters and other relatives on facebook so it wouldnt be nice if i delete them all.
She probably is fascinated by him and wants to keep tabs on him.
@EddieHands (37801)
Wow really? First thing I did when I broke up with my ex was no more phone, and deleted from sites. Sadly I met her on social media. Since then I can't meet anyone I even like sadly.