Seattle Seahawks quarterback Tavaris Jackson expected to enter the free agent market

Lake Charles, Louisiana
A report from the Seattle Seahawks team page said on Friday second string quarterback Tavaris Jackson will not be signing a new contract to remain with the team before the start of free agency next week. Jackson will enter the free agent market to seek employment as a starting quarterback with another team in the National Football League before the start of the 2016 football season. Jackson has not ruled out returning to serve as the backup quarterback behind Russell Wilson before the start of the 2016 football season. In case Jackson does leave the Seahawks to play football for another team, the Seahawks will have Phillip Sims who is not related to former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms to serve as the backup quarterback behind Wilson during the 2016 football season. Jackson lost his starting quarterback job to Russell Wilson before the start of the 2012 football season during training camp. According to Rotoworld.com Jackson is not likely to find employment as a staring quarterback with another team in the National Football League before the start of the 2016 football season.
My friend is a diehard Vikings fan. He'll tell you the same thing - Jackson is not a starter. My friend is adamant about it.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
You are correct. Tavaris is a decent backup quarterback in the National Football League based on his body of work in the league.
Good luck to Tavaris Jackson. I still remember when he was a Viking.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I remember Tavaris when he was the quarterback of the Vikings. He is a very talented football player that can run as well as pass with the football.