Spring has Sprung

Spring time in Spokane
@Liberti (235)
Mead, Washington
Not sure about your neck of the woods so to speak but where I live spring has sprung. The snow is about gone a few old patches in shaded areas of the place but the days have warmed up and buds appearing on the trees, Some early song birds have started coming back among them the early robins. No flowers up yet but I am sure we will see some soon. It is great to have spring here again. The equinox is March 21st and so it is not many more days until we have full fledged spring again. I for one am happy to have the winter go and the snow too. Though there is still snow left in the higher regions. Which maybe another month before that is all gone. March 13th We spring forward with our time that is one thing I do not look forward too but the rest I love. I even got some brand new clothespins to hang clothes on my line soon as the mud dries up outside a bit.
We are having very mild weather but spring usually doesn't get here until well into April
@Liberti (235)
• Mead, Washington
It usually starts here to about mid April but has come a bit early this year.
@Liberti I thought we were all done with snow and yet some is expected this weekend . . . and my tulips are not going to be happy
@Lucky15 (33386)
Lovely flower ;)
@Liberti (235)
• Mead, Washington
It is a wild violet type pansy they bloom around end of March and all summer long.
Spring is starting here to. Next week it will be in the 70.
@Liberti (235)
• Mead, Washington
It has been in upper 50's where I live close to 60
@AkoPinay (11808)
It's the start of summer in my country.
Our Spring hasn't sprung yet, unfortunately.
@sishy7 (27647)
I'm sneezing like crazy but it must not be the Spring hay fever as March is the start of Fall down here...