Lootcrate

Rothesay, New Brunswick
My son asked me tonight to start getting this for him. Apparently they send you a box full random stuff. I'm just wondering if any one gets Lootcrate and if its worth the money they ask per month.
@DWDavis (15034)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I haven't heard of Lootcrate but there does seem to be more and more of these box of the month type deals being offered. My wife signed our mini-Schnauzer Ace up for Bark Box, a service that sends out a themed box of toys and treats for dogs every month. Ace and Ginger love the treats.
Not at this time I don't. It looks like something I would not be interested in paying for.
@kamel622 (312)
I haven't heard of this one. My daughter gets a beauty box every month and really enjoys it. The only thing I think is not right is that the value they put on the merchandise is way higher than I would ever pay for it. I'm sure that is so that people think they are getting a fantastic box for not too much money.
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Exactly and that's what makes me worry about this. Although they sponsor the youtuber, Pewdiepie that my son watches a lot. He does videos where he shows you what are in the months box... it doesn't seem all that bad for the price but its hard to tell as you can't see for yourself the quality of the items.
I have never heard of it, but I hope you enjoy them.
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Yeah if I get it would be for my son mostly but I'm kind of skeptical about it. I'm not sure if what they send is worth the money.
Sorry I never heard of lootcrate before. What are they,
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Apparently they are a like a club you join and for so much money a month they send you box full of random merchandise. tee shirts comics bobble heads etc from popular franchises mostly gaming stuff but some is like TWD etc.
@indiandevil If it is not to high in price that sounds really good.
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
@jstory07 I think it depends on the size of the box. My son claims he'd be satisfied by the smallest which is about the size of a shoe box for like 20 bucks a month I believe.