Good Morning, My Lot ! 3-5-16

@xstitcher (11243)
Petaluma, California
I woke up around sixish, but didn't get up until around sevenish. Before I got up, I think I heard it raining. Don't know if it's raining, now. Angel will get two walks in provided it doesn't rain too hard. I hope to finish my latest cross stitch project today and start on a new one. :) I need to work some on that survey I was sent in the mail--I don't think that I got the chance to yesterday. Bible study this afternoon. Right now I need to finish up in here and get started on whatever I'm going to do. :) I hope that your day/evening/etc. goes well in your part of My Lot land !
@T_gray (7821)
• Salina, Kansas
Sounds like you have your day layed out nicely. I have no idea what I will do with mine. Play it by ear I suppose
@xstitcher (11243)
• Petaluma, California
Well, @T_gray , what usually happens is that I plan things for the day, and then sometimes other things happen. So far so good though. Hope that your "to do" list is going well.
@T_gray (7821)
• Salina, Kansas
@xstitcher isn't that how it always seems to go...
@rina110383 (24141)
You have a productive day ahead of you! It will be great weekend. I did my laundry and cleaned my room a while ago.
@xstitcher (11243)
• Petaluma, California
Sounds like you are getting a good start, @rina110383 ! I hope your weekend continues to be great !
@rina110383 (24141)
@xstitcher We both had a great start!