Worked through my notifications

Pensacola, Florida
I have officially worked through my notifications. There is a big old goose egg next to the notifications in my list. So there we have it,I have worked through them and can now tackle all the new ones that are popping up today. It feels a little more organized, that the only notifications that I have to worry about are new ones. Hope everyone's Saturday is shaping up to be a good one so far.
You don't have to worry per se over notifications. Having a kazillion notifications if actually a good thing because that means people are reading your stuff and in turn you are provided with stuff to respond to.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts But it felt cluttered so I had to work through them. Call it OCD or whatever. Lol. Get with the program and give me more stuff to respond to old man. :p
@lexiconlover Be respectful to your elders, you young whippersnapper! Or else your Dollar Tree privileges will be revoked.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts You wish you had that kind of power. -insert evil laugh here-
@TheSojourner (17448)
You have been busy! I have well over 200 in my notifications list. There's no way I can get through them all
• Pensacola, Florida
@corallevang text me when you get a chance woman
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm working my way randomly around the site. Did one post, and will respond to responses in a bit.
• Pensacola, Florida
I've done eight posts today I think.
@ricki_911 (19275)
• Toronto, Ontario
Now I will add more notifications for you!!! I have about 100 I need to work through but then I get distracted.
• Pensacola, Florida
I made sure to get through them, but it took two days for me to do so lol
I keep them done every day.