Why does that mylot bank have to stick like that Most depressing

Garden Grove, California
Darn I am having typo itis I guess as all turns to gibberish as I typed just now. My bank seems stuck but hopefully it will move before long. ?Depressng as cannot seem to get to the magic one dollar a day some make.maybe I am just not popular enough or do not type fast enough I have no idea. Im hoping I get better but at least I did make 16 dollars and fifty some cents for last month Feb So I will just keep on trying and who knows I may just get better and faster too.My son should show up soon and that will be good as I need to talk to someone sensible again; lol Maybe I will get more responses too who knows. I will always love being on mylot. darn
@vandana7 (64843)
Why would the magic dollar not appear? It will appear. Hang in. :)
Vandy thanks it will and I will hang in there y ou bring rational thought.
@vandana7 (64843)
@Hatley ... Flattered..
@vandana7 good i wanted y ou to be my fri end hugs.
I dont camp the bank too much, it never changes when I watch it, then later I check and boom it moved.
it is a bit ike watch the tea kettle and it never boils lol lol
@Hatley it really does seem like that doesnt it
That's because it's not the same thing as the old mylot. It's crazy still that you are able to make a dollar a day, I used to be that good but it literally took me a the whole day to do it.
that it does for me tod ay when I should ge ot and take a walk once in a while lol lol
@MGjhaud (20740)
im happy enough to see the dollars moving everyday no matter how much.
yes whe psh comes o shove am too as added to m y left over SSI money I can pay my cable bill and do a few things I need to do
I hope that your bank is unstuck now,
yes it did move while my son and I were visiting he was tell ing me about a gaffee that Donald Trump made on TV we had a good la ugh
• Pensacola, Florida
That's better than some people and at least you have the drive to strive to get more.
yes I have the drive and time so I will do better odd I just typed this a few ,minutes ago and it disappeared so willhi coment or edit
I am lucky to make $5 a month! But I dont have much time, I work three jobs :/
yes indeed it does not give you much time, my son is doing two jobs and spends some time on face book He is not interested in mylot so thats alright too take care dont let the mean renters get to yo u.
@zebra2222 (5157)
If I make 30 cents or more on a given day, that is a success on this website. It's just very hard for me to earn much more. I don't have the time to do more on any given day.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
May be most of the users these days here are new and don't know you much unlike us who are very much familiar with you.
could be and Im happy my son just left we had a nice visit and a lot of laughs and other discussions wonderful to have a great son
I hope you will have a good visit with your son.
i really did have a great visit and he just left,so proud of my son wow.
You need a lot of interaction from others to get the bank moving fast.
@silvermist (20100)
@Hatley Has the bank started to move?Hope your son visited you and you had a good time.
he j just left and we had a great visit we got to talking about donald tr ump and his arrogance and his gaffees
@silvermist (20100)
@Hatley You two agree about Trump?
@silvermist es we both think hes a rotten choice ;lol
I can make $2 and more a day but like you said it means a lot of typing. if your making enough to cover you internet bill I think that is great. Your not going to want to get off and go to bed with sore fingers. I type a lot and I sometimes can't move my hands. I also stay on till about 4 in the morning. The money is there to be made but sacrifice is needed. I know your not able to miss breakfast so,I hope that while your on you get a little better to get to your desired goals. I wish you the best.
am glad for you as mylot has such a g reat admins and to we all are pretty much nice to one other too I will be all rilght by addingwhat I make here to what i have left over from SSI hugs from me take care d o get some sleeptoo.
@Hatley That is great take care.
Not everybody make a dollar a day here, do not feel depressed, the magic dollar will appear soon.
I will be happh an jus tr a bit harder ol lol