Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix

Pensacola, Florida
This is the fifth movie in the series and i am of course watching it as it plays on tv. Even though I have seen it many many times before. It makes me smile how many actors from these movies have also made an appearance on one of my other favorites to watch, Doctor Who. Warwick Davis who not only plays Professor Flitwick but also the goblin at Gringotts was Porridge in an episode of DW. The actor who plays Arthur Weasley played Rpry's dad on DW and the man who played Filch the caretaker made an appearance in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, one of my favorite DW episodes. Michael Gambon who plays Dumbledoore, is in one of the DW Christmas specials. But perhaps the biggest name that has appeared in both is David Tennant. Who played Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and of course The tenth Doctor on Doctor Who.
Do you get BBC America? They play Doctor Who. Arthur Weasley is played by Mark Williams who stars in the Father Brown TV series. Filch is played by David Bradley who has been a ton of stuff. Just about every British actor has put in a Harry Potter appearance.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Nope no bbc
@lexiconlover Too bad as you could have been watching the doctor all weekend long. BBC is a premium channel.
• Pensacola, Florida
@JohnRoberts I don't pay for cable so I'm not that picky.
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
David Tennant is my favourite of the modern Doctors
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs I do love me some David Tennant. Have you seen Fright Night?
@Ronrybs (7392)
• London, England
@lexiconlover Only the original with Roddy McDowell
@indiandevil (2098)
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
My son begged me to buy the movie The borrowers because he's never seen it. Now I remembered that Tom Felton (Draco) was in the movie. However, when we sat down to watch it, it became totally bizarre to me. As it also had the actors for, Arthur, Slughorn, Umbridge I think Molly and possibly Jason Issacs. Plus awack of extras from Potter as well. I said to my son, damn Potter was a borrower reunion!
I get that same feeling... I just saw Gods of Egypt and saw... JAIME LANNISTER
I went to the movies and watched all of the Harry Potter movies. They are all good.