Movies on at two am.

Pensacola, Florida
There isn't a whole lot on at this hour. However there are two movies on right now. AMC is playing Steven Seagal's first movie. I can't remember what it is, but its kind of horrible. And MTV is playing the Dark Knight. Which is usually something that ill watch. Bur for some reason I'm just not in the mood to watch it. Hopefully ill be able to fall asleep soon.
• Calgary, Alberta
I am able to solve insomnia by working out at night. It really helped me a lot.
• Pensacola, Florida
I'm injured right now. There for I can't work out.
• Calgary, Alberta
@lexiconlover Have you tried listening to an audiobook before?
Above the Law with Sharon Stone.
• Pensacola, Florida
@johnroberts Not a huge fan of Sharon Stone
@Ronrybs (8077)
• London, England
I have stayed up far too late the last few nights and was out like a light, last night
• Pensacola, Florida
@ronrybs well that's good. Glad you got some sleep.
• Walnut Creek, California
Wasn't Steven Seagal some kind of macho man? We watched four episodes of Breaking Bad tonight. I love the dark humor, but am getting ready for more silly "action."
• Pensacola, Florida
@thehorse He was a Aikido fighter. He stumbled into acting because he was training actors on a movie on how to fight and the director thought he would be a better fit because he actually did the style of fighting. He's a horrible actor.
@avi256 (4417)
• Pune, India
The Dark Knight is great movie, I have watched it lot of times. Have a nice sleep though!!
@MGjhaud (20861)
been trying to turn my body clock for days now and sleep more on a day time. my internet connection is faster during at night, its the best time to watch movies online. im missing a lot of them already. well i hope sleep will encompasses u soon.